Where to send repairs?
1. Drop off your repair to any Authorised Watermaid® dealer, or
2. Send it direct to Watermaid Pty Ltd. Click on this link for a Shipping Label to use:
How much will it cost?
A quote fee of $49 will apply to all chlorinators sent in. This will be charged upon initially receiving your chlorinator at our repair centre.
If you proceed with the quote or purchase a new chlorinator from Watermaid, then this quote fee will be deducted from your final invoice.
What do I need to send to Watermaid?
We require both the Power Supply and Cell in order to accurately assess, diagnose and quote a repair. For electrical safety and legal reasons, please ensure the Power Supply has its outer cover still attached.
What brands do we repair?
We repair & service all brands of chlorinator including but not limited to: Aquajoy, AIS, Astralpool, Chloromatic, Clearwater, Hurlcon, Magnachlor, Magnapool, Monarch, Poolpower, Poolrite, Saltigem, Saltmate, Waterco, Watermaid and Zodiac.
What we DON'T repair
- Any chlorinator greater than 15 years old, regardless of make or model
- Weathered and/or rusty chlorinators
- Any chlorinator deemed electrically unsafe
- Any chlorinator where parts are no longer available
Generally, 24 to 48 hours for common brands where parts are readily available, slightly longer if part availability is delayed. Our friendly staff will advise you of any expected delays at the time of quoting.
If you decide to purchase a Watermaid®, we will recommend an Authorised Watermaid® dealer who can supply, install and handover (if required) a brand new Watermaid®.