Where to send repairs?
1. Drop off your repair to any Authorised Watermaid® dealer
2. Send it direct to Watermaid Pty Ltd if getting to an Authorised Watermaid® dealer is not possible
What do I need to send to Watermaid?
We require both the Cell and Power Supply in order to accurately assess, diagnose and quote a repair. For electrical safety and legal reasons, we also require the outer cover of the power supply to accompany all repairs sent in.
What brands do we repair?
We repair & service all brands of chlorinator including but not limited to: Aquajoy, AIS, Chloromatic, Clearwater, Hurlcon, Magnachlor, Magnapool, Monarch, Poolpower, Poolrite, Saltigem, Saltmate, Waterco, Watermaid and Zodiac.
What we DON'T repair
- Any chlorinator greater than 15 years old, regardless of make or model
- Weathered and/or rusty chlorinators
- Any chlorinator deemed electrically unsafe
- Any chlorinator where parts are no longer available
Generally, 24 to 48 hours for common brands where parts are readily available, slightly longer if part availability is delayed. Our friendly staff will advise you of any expected delays at the time of quoting.
If you decide to purchase a Watermaid®, we will recommend an Authorised Watermaid® dealer who can supply, install and handover (if required) a brand new Watermaid®.